Candidate US Senator
Michael K Stettler
Non Affiliated Voter
Occupation: Material Handler
Occupational Background: Electrical Construction and Service
Educational Background: Two years post secondary education in aviation maintenance, commercial navigation / meteorology, music and general education.
Prior Governmental Experience: United States Navy Aviation Machinist Mate, squadron level 1986-1990.
The last 40-50 years have been dominated by globalism, and a total attack on traditional family values and the middle class.
America First means Oregon First. A No New Tax Pledge is a pledge I have made. As a candidate for US Senate I ask you, “Is Oregon better off than 10-20-30 years ago? Are you? Is your family?” NO-NO-NO
As a pro-life defender of the second amendment, I see a great opportunity this election for returning to policies that have worked in our nation’s history. Here’s what I propose, let’s apply some common SENSe, Simple Economic National Solutions.
1) Campaign Finance Reform; Balanced Budget Amendment; School-To-Work Programs; True Forest Management; No Green New Deal; No Cap and Trade.
2) Reinstate Glass-Steagall Banking: Depression era law that protected your bank deposits and pensions 1933-1999.
3) US Treasury Credit (not Fed debt instruments) for essential industries and services to meet recovery goals in crisis conditions.
4) Long term simple interest US Treasury Credit (not Fed debt instruments) for job creation, infrastructure, energy intensive industries, advanced technologies, Moon-Mars 2024, Small-Modular-Reactor focus for fission while increasing fusion power research and development.
5) Hospital Survey and Construction Act 1946: US healthcare policy, 4.5 hospital beds per 1000 population based on census data. Let’s end the 1973-2020 era of the HMO dominated system and put care back into healthcare.
All Americans deserve better than what our two-party system has produced. Right now Oregon voters possess the power to BRING BALANCE BACK TO OREGON.
“That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the People to alter or abolish it.” Say NO to ESTABLISHMENT POLITICS. Vote America First! Vote Stettler for US Senate.
NAV Candidate for US Senate
Oregon 2020 General Election
Candidate US Senator